You want to work in a dynamic company, and you would like to showcase your taste for complex technical projects and your skills in organisation and methods?
This is an opportunity for you !
Comat is a strategic equipment provider on the satellite market. For nearly 45 years, Comat has been involved in major missions alongside leading national and international organisations.
- Contract type : Permanent contract
- Workplace : Toulouse, France
- Starting date : ASAP
- Wages : Based on experience
- Position : Satellite Equipment Technical Lead
Within Comat’s Technical Department, you are the technical coordinator of satellite equipment projects. ln particular, you:
- answer for the technical consistency of the project development;
- are the customer’s technical contact;
- perform part of the justification analyses;
- coordinate the activities of your team and subcontractors;
- prepare and/or approve project-related technical documentation.
You are a junior mechanical or general Ph.D./engineer familiar with mechanisms.
You have a proven record of several years’ experience in the development of space equipment.
- Skills in and liking for complex technical projects;
- Operational efficiency, sense of responsibility, team spirit;
- Technical rigour, organisation and method;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Fluent French and English.