Cornat is a strategic equipment provider on the satellite market. For nearly 45 years, Cornat has been involved in major missions alongside leading national and international organisations.
Our Technical Department is looking for a Satellite Equipment Project Manager.
- Contract type : Permanent contract
- Workplace : Toulouse, France
- Starting date : ASAP
- Wages : Based on experience
- Position : Satellite Equipment Project Manager
Within Comat’s Technical Department, you are in charge of projects related to satellite mechanisms. ln particular, you:
- answer for the respect of financial, planning and technical objectives of the project, and periodically report about them;
- are the customer’s contact (reporting, reviews, financial milestones);
- plan and check the activity of your team and subcontractors;
- prepare or approve project documentation;
- take part in the redaction of technical and financial tenders.
Vou are a mechanical engineer or a general engineer familiar with mechanics, electronics and thermal science. Vou have a proven record of several years’ experience in a similar job.
Vou are well acquainted with the space sector and related standards. Vour knowledge of satellite environment in general, and mechanisms in particular, would be appreciated.
- Good command of methods and tools related to the management of engineering projects;
- Skills in and liking for complex technical projects;
- Operational efficiency, sense of responsibility, team spirit;
- Technical rigour, organisation and method;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Fluent French and English.